Saturday, February 2, 2008

Wednesday, Thursday and Friday

The rest of this weeks lunches are definitly lacking color. I did not go to the grocery store this week and I am out out of fresh produce, down to my last carrots, a few bananas and a very sad cucumber.

DD-The rest of the curry chicken salad, crackers, a cookie, carrots and sunflower seeds.




The early birds- Leftover chili ( we had chili cheese burritoes last night) fritos, pears, and some toppings for the chili. DH also took chili, he did not have chili last night.




One portion pizza pasta, cucmbers and carrots, pretzels, a banana and a fruit parfait cup.
The fruit parfait was a coupon deal ( .38 for a 4 pack) but the really looked yucky to me. I was surprised my DD ate it.
Friday- No school. DH took Hamburger helper and a banana. He also had a orange leftover from earlier in the week.

1 comment:

The Proverbs Wife said...

Everything looks delicious.

Ability to put together a maeal with what you have is a talent that is greatly sought after.