Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Monday and Tuesday..

Monday-
Everyone took leftovers. Cheesy broccoli and rice casserole, ham, bread, and orange and chocolate chip cookies. I had 3 of those cookies mixes that have been sitting in my pantry forever in my free/cheap after coupon pile. I have a few things that are close to expiring I need to use up.




Today the kids are having pizza pasta portions from the freezer. The boys had canned diced pears while my daughter had a banana. While my kids would happily eat pizza pasta everyday, DH wanted something different. DH is having a curry chicken salad wrap with a orange, fritos, and a bar cookie. The bar cookies are from the same batch as yesterdays cookies. The bagged chips are from a Amazon deal ( sale plus amazon code plus gift certificate).

Today has been a little stressful and about all I got done was making lunches and having a bath. Not even a nice bath, one of those ok-baby-you've-been-crying-for-3-hours-so-lets-try-to-wear-you-out-and-get-you-to-sleep kind of bath :)

At least it worked.

2 comments:

Nico said...

Yummy lunches :) I made cookie bars yesterday too, great minds think alike ;)

Anonymous said...

The salad wrap looks really good.