Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentines Day

The Boys bought a school lunch yesterday and DD ate at her class.
Tuesday was a snow day and Monday they took leftover Mexican.

For Valentines day I wanted to make them something special so I made chicken club wraps with seasoned chicken breast, bacon, provolone and romaine lettuce wrapped in flat bread.





DD had a lighter version in a tortilla with potato salad, carrots and some goodies leftover from yesterdays class.

The boys had the wrap, potato salad, mandarin oranges and fritos.




DH keeps a bag of nuts in his lunch for snacking that usually lasts him about 3 weeks.
He had a club wrap, oranges, potato salad and a coke zero. I threw in some free south beach samples that came in the mail and a bottle of water for a little something extra.
The wraps came 0ut really well. I cooked the chicken breasts in a little olive oil and seasoned them with a generous amount of Canadian steak seasoning.

3 comments:

Nico said...

The wraps look so tasty!

Marcy said...

Yum! Thanks for the idea for the wrap...it looks awesome!

Glad I found your blog...I am in Central Ohio too! :)

Anonymous said...

Your wraps look so delicious. I'm going to try and make these for my kids later this week.