Tuesday, February 19, 2008

There was no school yesterday and DH did the shopping for me on the way home from a dentist appt. and picked up some sale deli meats for sandwiches yesterday. His lunch yesterday was a club style sandwich, chips and a banana ( no picture).

I used some more of the turkey and ham in todays lunches.

DD had 2 kinds of wraps (the orange ones did not hold up well) cut veggies and pasta salad.



The early birds each took half of a club style wrap, pasta salad, applesauce and graham crackers.













DH took a salad with croutons and dressing, banana and some chips for a later snack.


1 comment:

Marcy said...

Your meals look so yummy and so pretty! I wish mine would turn out like that! I just need some more practice I think. You did inspire me to make a chicken/bacon club wrap this week and it was mighty tasty! Keep up the great work on your blog! :)