Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Some lunches so far this week...
PB&J, banana, granola bar and fruit leather (self serve lunch)

I only made DD one lunch this week. Monday she had a sore throat, Tuesday I packed leftover spaghetti, wheat bread and yogurt with cereal to sprinkle on top and Wednesday she had a cooking class.


DH took wings and potato wedges with a orange and a banana. I did not get a picture of his lunch so here is a picture of the food still on a tray.


DS1 had Mexican rice and beans, yogurt with Kashi cereal to sprinkle on top and a orange



DH also had rice and black beans with tortillas, cheese, sour cream and a salsa packet leftover from a taco salad. I bought some spicy sausage on sale today so I cooked it up and added it to the rice and beans.
I needed to test the sausage to see if I should go back and buy more. Its a marked down item at my local GFS. It was really good but I was afraid to buy much without trying it. I think I will go back tomorrow and buy more because it was really good. DS2 worked in the cafeteria all week so I did not have to pack him lunches.




No comments: