Thursday, April 3, 2008

A note....

For anybody out there who follows our lunch adventures ( Google says there are quite a few of you out there) I wanted to let you know where we are right now. If you follow my other blog you may know I am trying to buy as little as possible this month. This may lead to a little less color in the lunch boxes and more creative (hopefully) use of leftovers and things we may not usually use.

Next month after I have cleaned out my pantry, fridge and freezer I will need to stock back up and will probably work on some OAMC/Freezer lunch items. When the kids are out of school we will still need to pack many lunches because the older kids will be spending a lot of time at the pool and we will be doing some serious garage sale shopping this year.

Hopefully also I will put up more tips, ideas and links in the upcoming weeks. Please email me or leave a comment to share your favorite sites and ideas or to ask me any questions you might have. I am always happy to talk lunch :)

No comments: