Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Odds & Ends

Last week was a lot of peanut butter and jelly.


DD gets all the odds and ends. It works out well because she likes to graze. I'm almost completely out of freebies and coupon deals in my lunchbox stockpile, so I am using that as a opportunity to start fresh and I am trying to use up every open package and odd item.

<---- This lunch includes a pack of croutons from a Wendy's lunch and a free cereal sample along with the bit of BBQ potato chips.

This lunch includes a lonely orange from the back of the fridge along with leftover green beans.









I know individual bags of chips are pricey but these are from a Amazon.com food deal. These have been handy and are almost gone. I will admit they were really nice to have. The wrap is a pizza wrap using up a pack of tortillas. I thought had some pizza sauce leftover in the fridge but it turned out to be ketchup so I opened a can of tomatoes and chopped up a couple to add with cheese and pepperoni. One son took a diet jello for a dessert while the other took a organic fruit leather ( another Amazon deal). They both took canned fruit.



DH took a burger with feta, a salad and also a dish of curry chicken salad for his low carb lunch.
Spring is around the corner and the baby is more mobile so I hope to get more double coupon deals and freebies to replenish my goodies stockpile.
I still have pop tarts saved for garage sale season and a few fruit leathers but not much else. I have way to much cake mix with I may use to make pumpkins muffins or cupcakes.
Can you tell I am cleaning up my pantry this week?


1 comment:

Canadian Saver said...

Everything looks wonderful!!