Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Summers almost over......

Well, I ended up ignoring this blog over the summer. I did not pack as much summer food as I usually do. Our garage sale days were shorter so we came home for lunch and the kids did not take food to the pool like I thought they woold. DH still needed lunch. He packed a lot of his own lunches over the summer.

School starts next week and I plan on keeping this blog updated again. It does not get a lot of comments but it does get a decent amount of visitors :)




































6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad your back. I look forward to your ideas in your posts and love the pictures of those ideas!

Southerner said...

Glad you are back. You sure do make me feel boring with your presentation! I am keeping you a secret from my family so they don't expect too much. I do laugh at the thought of my 15 year old son taking a Bento box- he won't even take an insulated lunch bag- all he will take is a paper sack.

Maggie said...

Anon- Thanks :)

Southerner- I'm really lucky my kids still think lunchboxes are cool. Its funny what you said about presentation. My DH said his coworkers notice when his lunch is not nicely packed (when he packs his own) and always tease him that he must be in trouble at home :)

Kylie's Mom said...

I'm glad you're posting here again. I posted a link on my favourite message board here in Alberta and I know there are a few people here that have enjoyed the pictures. Looking forward to regular updates again :D .

Shannon said...

I'm glad you're back.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're back. I enjoy getting ideas from you. : )