Monday, August 25, 2008

Friday and Monday

DH is really into crunchy stuff on his salads right now. He likes both sunflower seeds and croutons on his salad. I also packed some sun chips and nuts in case he does not have time to sit down and eat. Last week he had to skip lunch a few times. The sun chips are from a Amazon.com deal and we are just about out of them.





I made some southwestern style wraps for lunch and packed 2 for DH's lunch. I added a little hot sauce to ranch dressing to give it a little kick. They have salad mix with corn and chicken strips and just a little bit of tomato.


Tomorrow is the first day back to school!

3 comments:

mommyvice said...

My kids love tortilla wraps. I buy the uncooked tortillas from Costco. It takes a little more time, but the kids love them in their lunch!

Anonymous said...

Great lunches! That chef salad looks sooo good. :)

ADMIN said...

Has your DH tried granola or toasted ramen noodles on his salad? Crunhalicious!