Thursday, October 11, 2007

Easy week- Random lunches

Leftover Asian noodles
Cut up vegetables
Cantaloupe and strawberries
M&M's







Cheese Sandwich
Smart puffs
Carrots

Leftover cream cheese chicken
Cut up vegetables
Bread and margarine
Pretzels
Mini candy bar




Meijer spaghettios
Cut up veggies
Fruit
Lego fruit snacks



The pirate booty was from one of those Amazon sales. I bought 2 cases and have been good about saving them for when I have little time. Meijer spaghetti hoops are on sale this week. My daughter would happily eat these every day but they look so yucky to me.LOL

I am a sucker for anything Lego so I bought the Lego fruit snacks as a surprise. Boy did that co-branding work on me :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog and am enjoying it so much! You have given me some great ideas for my dds lunches! I just wanted to ask, where did you get all the different containers you show? They look like they are the perfect size for small portions.
Thank you, Billie

Irene said...

Wonderful ideas! I really have to study your blog. My children leave home between 7:45 and 8:10 in the morning and they are back at 15:30, so that's a long time that I struggle to fill with healthy and nutritious food. It seems I need your lights!
Thank you for stoping by and commenting. Enjoy the week ahead.