Monday, September 17, 2007

Mondays Lunch

No picture today. Everyone woke up late. I woke up at 6:37 and realized no one was up ( the boys usually get up at 5:30) and they needed to be at the door by 7:00.

So we quickly grabbed 2 turkey sandwiches from the freezer, opened a can of pineapple and grabbed some smart puffs and a cookie for the 2 early lunches when son #2 came down the stairs and said he did not need a lunch today since he was working in the cafeteria. So the second lunch got bumped to my daughter. At least lunch was quick today :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What kind of lunch boxes are you using? How do they keep the liquids in place? The picture of the the lunch box isn't entirely clear on your blog. Where did you purchase them?

Gina

Maggie said...

You can see where the drink goes with the laptop lunch (the one we use most)at www.laptoplunches.com under products. It comes with a refillable water bottle that fits next to the plastic box when you place it inside the insulated lunchbox. The Mr. Bento lunch box ( the one with round dishes) does not have space for a drink but my older children just take a water bottle in their bookbags. We bought the Mr. Bento boxes at Amazon.com when they were on sale. We also use a couple of cheap lunch boxes for lunches that don't fit or if we are in a hurry.Hope that helps. let me know if you need any more info or pictures.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I think it's so neat how you post pics of your lunches and stuff. I'm always looking for new lunchbox ideas for my kids. I've added your site to my faves.
Catherine