Thursday, November 1, 2007

I have not managed to post daily this week. We woke up late Monday so I don't have pictures for that day. It was a run out the door lunch so it was a uncrustable, chips and granola bar day. I'm sure they loved it :)

Tuesday I had leftover spaghetti to use up so the early birds took it as spaghetti and DD had it as a pasta salad. She also had a cookie broken in thirds to fit in box, some cheese for the pasta salad, a hard boiled egg and granola bites. She also had a organic fruit leather and a salt packet for her egg.



Oldest DS had a can of pork and beans with some smoked sausage on top, pears, salad and some puffed crackers. ( Wednesday)


DD loved her lunch on Wednesday. She had a bluberry bagel with cream cheese, salad with italian dressing, puffed crackers and orange slices ( packed in a sandwich bag to prevent leakage).



Today I made ramen noodles and added chicken and green beans from last night dinner. The kids also had pineapple and granola bites.




DH took the items I prepared for dinner for lunch everyday this week. I did not get any pictures of his lunches.
A funny story about Ramen noodles. When my daughter was in 2nd grade ( she was still attending public school at the time) they had to make a project for Mothers day that started out
"My mother is.....". She wrote "my mother is a great chef because she makes me Ramen noodles" :)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything looks so yummy! You really do a great job in feeding your kids right. : )

Hyperactive Lu said...

Wow! You do a great job! I am so impressed!